AAM has maintained great developer and homebuilder relationships over the last 20+ years and we are pleased to announce that we have been selected to provide community association management to five developer projects in Arizona and Florida as of February 1st:
- Avellino Community Association, a KB Homes community in Saint Cloud, FL. Avellino will consist of 52 single-family homes at built-out; amenities to include tot lot and gazebo.
- Desert Wind Community Association, a Taylor Morrison community located NW of Bell Road and Cave Creek in Phoenix, AZ. Desert Wind’s 27 lots will consist of one and two story single family homes.
- Rosewood Village at the Foothills, a Rosewood Homes community, features 59 homes in a gated and heavily landscaped setting with private recreational amenities in the heart of the Ahwatukee Foothills.
- Silverleaf Community Association, a KB Homes community located in Central Florida. Silverleaf has 114 single-family homes that will benefit from community amenities including a tot lot and walking paths.
- Villa Ortega, is an Adams Homes luxury custom home community, consisting of 11 lots and is located in Jacksonville, Florida.
AAM’s Developer Services Team offers turnkey services which include; community association budgets and assessments amounts; cash flow to determine developer financial obligations; monthly and quarterly financials, including subsidies, governing document review, architectural review, design guidelines, association rules creation, and more.
To find out more about AAM’s Developer Services contact Kim Olson, VP of Developer Services at 602.288.2612.