AAM has maintained remarkable developer and homebuilder relationships over the last 20+ years and we are pleased to announce that five new communities selected AAM to provide community association management; four new developer projects and one homeowner controlled community in Arizona as of March 2014:
- Desert Rose, located on 92nd St. and Raintree in Scottsdale consisting of 260 single family homes
- Copperleaf, a Taylor Morrison development located in Gilbert just south of the 202 freeway, will be introducing 111 single-family homes consisting of one and two story homes with three to five bedroom floor plans.
- Solace, a Woodside Homes community located in Gilbert near Higley and Chandler Heights, will have 64 single family homes nestled next to the San Tan Mountains.
- Dove Mountain, Pulte/ Del Webb Active Adult community planning to build 653 single-family homes located in Tucson, AZ next door to the Tortolita Mountains.
- Da Vinci Courtyards, 34 single family homes right next to South Mountain in Phoenix.
AAM’s Developer Services Team offers turnkey services which include; community association budgets and assessments amounts; cash flow to determine developer financial obligations; monthly and quarterly financials, including subsidies, governing document review, architectural review, design guidelines, association rules creation, and more.
To find out more about AAM’s Developer Services contact Kim Olson, VP of Developer Services at 602.288.2612