We are very pleased to announce that eight more Arizona communities have chosen AAM to provide community association management:
- La Jara Farms I, a Richmond American neighborhood with 48 lots located in the South East Valley near German and Hawes.
- Biltmore Court II, 96 condominiums, homeowner controlled, located in Phoenix.
- La Solana, a Pulte Homes community located in North Phoenix, will build out 109 single family homes.
- Villas at Montana Vista, Richmond American Homes is building 139 single-family homes located in East Mesa.
- Silverbell Preserve, Meritage Homes, building a charming neighborhood of 42 homes in Marana, AZ.
- Princess Townhomes, the new Ryland Homes project will have 52 units built in North Scottsdale
- Joshua Square, homeowner controlled located in central Tempe.
- Vallarta, set against the White Tank Mountains in Buckeye, is a proud Shea Homes project. 107 homes inside a gated community, offering three designs with a lot of space.
AAM’s Developer Services Team offers turnkey services which include; community association budgets and assessments amounts; cash flow to determine developer financial obligations; monthly and quarterly financials, including subsidies, governing document review, architectural review, design guidelines, association rules creation, and much more.
To find out more about AAM’s Developer Services contact Kim Olson, VP of Developer Services at 602.288.2612