Beau Zimbro is a true Neighborhood Hero. In October, 2013, Beau’s house exploded from a natural gas leak. While on fire, he managed to carry his girlfriend, who was also on fire, out of the house. Beau had enough courage and wherewithal to quickly think about someone other than himself, while he was in excruciating pain and in a dire situation. His act of bravery and selflessness clearly saved both of their lives! Currently, both Beau, and his girlfriend, Tiara are in the Arizona Burn Center, with a long road to recovery ahead of them. Simply stated, Beau is a genuine neighborhood hero. On behalf of Beau, his mother, Marie Zimbro accepted his award along with a check from AAM for the Maricopa Health Foundation.